The section offers financial assistance for those wishing to attend a service program at a BSA high adventure base as part of the OA High Adventure program.
The programs available where this scholarship may be applied include:
- Order of the Arrow Philmont Trail Crew
- Order of the Arrow Wilderness Voyage
- Order of the Arrow Canadian Odyssey
- Order of the Arrow Ocean Adventure
- Order of the Arrow Summit Experience
More information about each program as well as applications, deadlines, fees, etc. may be found on the OAHA website.
For the 2020 year, the section is offering one scholarship to any one OAHA program. The deadline for this application is April 28, 2020. Upon submitting this form, your application will be emailed to the section leadership. Your application will then be forwarded to your lodge chief and lodge adviser for their approval before being considered by the section officers.
- Be a member in good standing of one of the lodge in SR-2
- Be registered to attend the 2020 Conclave
- Meet all requirements necessary to attend the program you choose (physical, age, passport, etc.)
- Have paid the deposit for the OAHA program of your choice. If selected for this scholarship, the section will reimburse your deposit plus pay additional program fees.