The Section Triad consists of three distinct portions: the CoC business meeting, OA leadership training, and OA Native American activities.
Are you interested in being an integral part of the 2018 Section Conclave planning? If so, the Section Triad is an event you will not want to miss! Section SR-2 needs YOUR help. This fun-filled planning weekend includes the following:
- The first part of the Triad is a helpful, innovative training session called the Section Leadership Seminar. This Seminar covers how your lodge can employ quarterly publications to increase attendance at events. This session, taught by experienced Order of the Arrow trainers, is essential for your lodge; whether you are from Shreveport or Amarillo, this session is applicable.
- The next part is an in-depth planning session for Conclave-one of the only meetings leading up to the Conclave itself. The planning will include which events will be exhibited at the Conclave, budgeting for these program items, and promotion for the Conclave itself- it’s YOUR voice for YOUR Conclave.
- Finally, a Native American class follows the planning. From this session we can learn how to perform proper call-outs, regalia building, and other Native American activities.
This Section Triad is crucial for Conclave planning, youth officer and adult adviser development and for your lodge’s enjoyment. The only way to not benefit from this event is to simply not attend! Check out the information below for more details.
- Who: All lodge chiefs, lodge advisers, and any other arrowmen invited to attend.
- What: Section Triad – Leadership Training, Native American Classes, Conclave planning
- When: January 18-20, 2019
- Where: G.W. Pirtle Scout Reservation Gary, TX
- Why: Finalize planning for Conclave 2018, develop leadership skills, and learn more about our roots in Native American culture.
- Cost: $20 per person