The Section Triad consists of two distinct portions: the CoC business meeting and lodge leadership training.
Are you interested in being an integral part of the 2020 Section Conclave planning? If so, the Section Triad is an event you will not want to miss! Section SR-2 needs YOUR help. This fun-filled planning weekend includes the following:
- The first part of Triad is a helpful, innovative training session called the Section Leadership Seminar. This Seminar will cover how your lodge can utilize the lodge performance measurement program in growing their numbers and program. This session, taught by experienced Order of the Arrow trainers, is essential for your lodge; whether you are from Shreveport or Amarillo, this session is applicable.
- The next part is an in-depth planning session for Conclave, and is one of the only in person meetings leading up to the Conclave itself. The planning will include which events will be exhibited at the Conclave, budgeting for these program items, and promotion for the Conclave itself- it’s YOUR voice for YOUR Conclave.
This Section Triad is crucial for both Conclave planning as well as youth officer and adult adviser development. The only way to not benefit from this event is to simply not attend! Check out the information below for more details.
- Who: All lodge chiefs, lodge advisers, and any other arrowmen invited by the chief attend.
- What: Section Triad – Leadership Training, Conclave planning
- When: January 18-20, 2019
- Where: Camp Constantine
- Why: Finalize planning for Conclave 2020, develop lodge leadership.
- Cost: $20 per person
- Registration link: Triad